Tire Center at Mercedes-Benz of Draper
Shop our Mercedes-Benz Tire Center now.
5 Reasons To Buy From A Mercedes-Benz Dealer
- The right tires for your Mercedes-Benz model
- Competitive tire prices
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians
- All major brands, including Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, and more
- Road hazard coverage included on eligible tires
Mercedes-Benz of Draper Has The Right Tires for Your Mercedes-Benz
Your Mercedes-Benz was designed with specific tire requirements, available with the Mercedes Original (MO) or Mercedes Original Extended (MOE) tires, which will help ensure your vehicle maintains its safety, performance and handling qualities.
All replacement tires should at least meet the original equipment specifications in terms of size, load and speed rating so you continue to enjoy the performance and handling built into your Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz of Draper offer MO, MOE and other approved tires that meet the required specifications for your vehicle. We also provide competitive pricing on national brand tires designed specifically for your vehicle.
The adhesion between tire and road is affected by overall conditions and driving style. Mercedes-Benz-approved tires are uniquely designed to optimize traction for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
MO and MOE tires must undergo extensive road testing to validate construction and confirm ride comfort. Mercedes-Benz works closely with the world’s leading tire manufacturers to design the best tires for each model.
We measure reliability by two factors: the ability of the tire to deliver superior performance in a variety of driving conditions, and its capacity to deliver Mercedes-Benz performance mile after mile.
The effective life of your tire depends on tire type, speed rating, inflation pressure, wheel alignment, and other vehicle and environmental conditions. To help attain maximum life for your tires, we’ll ensure that your tires are properly inflated, aligned, balanced, and rotated.
Tires are a critical component of your vehicle’s active safety system. The safety standards of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle have been precisely engineered, and could be compromised if you do not have appropriate Mercedes-Benz-approved tires installed on your vehicle.
GENERAL CARE TIPS
- We offer tire inspection, wheel alignment, tire rotation, and tire balancing—all performed by certified and Master-certified technicians who know your Mercedes-Benz inside and out.
- Check tire-pressure periodically, since improperly inflated tires can lead to decreased fuel mileage, premature tread wear, and affect vehicle handling. Tire pressure can also fluctuate with temperature swings and should be adjusted during seasonal changes.
- Have your tires rotated* regularly to help prevent uneven wear, improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency, and shortened tire life.
- Vehicles with staggered-width tires cannot be rotated, but instead require inspection.
- As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, your Mercedes-Benz dealership can computer-balance all four wheels.