Tire Center | Mercedes-Benz of Draper
5 Reasons To Buy From Your Mercedes-Benz Dealer
- Ensure the correct tires for your Mercedes-Benz model to maintain optimal performance.
- Competitive tire pricing.
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians.
- We carry all major brands, including Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, and more.
- Two Year Complimentary Road Hazard Protection eligible tire purchase.
Shop All Tires
The Importance Of Proper Tire Tread Depth
Safety is priority. Your Mercedes-Benz was designed with specific tire specifications in mind, ensuring superior handling performance and maximum stopping power. Ask about our complimentary tire inspections at your next service visit.
The Proper Tires for Your Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz of Draper offers competitive pricing on Mercedes Original (MO) and Mercedes Original Extended (MOE) tires, in addition to national brand tires, which meet the required specifications for your vehicle. These approved tires ensure your vehicle maintains the highest standards of safety, performance and handling.
The adhesion between tire and road is affected by overall conditions and driving style. Mercedes-Benz-approved tires are uniquely designed to optimize traction for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
MO and MOE tires must undergo extensive road testing to validate construction and confirm optimized ride comfort. Mercedes-Benz works closely with the world’s leading tire manufacturers to design the best tires for each model.
We measure reliability by two factors: the ability of the tire to deliver superior performance in a variety of driving conditions, and its capacity to deliver Mercedes-Benz performance mile after mile.
The effective life of your tire depends on tire type, speed rating, inflation pressure, wheel alignment, and other vehicle and environmental conditions. To help attain maximum life for your tires, we’ll ensure that your tires are properly inflated, aligned, balanced, and rotated.
Tires are a critical component of your vehicle’s active safety system. The safety standards of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle have been precisely engineered, and could be compromised if you do not have appropriate Mercedes-Benz-approved tires installed on your vehicle.
Shop All Tires
GENERAL TIRE CARE TIPS
- We offer wheel alignment, tire rotation, tire balancing, and complimentary tire tread inspection—all performed by certified and Master-certified technicians who know your Mercedes-Benz inside and out.
- Check tire-pressure periodically, as improperly inflated tires can lead to decreased fuel mileage, premature tread wear, and affect vehicle handling. Tire pressure can also fluctuate with temperature swings and should be adjusted during seasonal changes.
- Have your tires rotated regularly to help prevent uneven wear, improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency, and shortened tire life.
- Vehicles with staggered-width tires cannot be rotated, but instead require inspection.
- As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, your Mercedes-Benz dealership can computer-balance all four wheels.