Winter is here and the snow has started to fall. That means it’s time to review safe winter driving tips. Here are a couple suggestions to staying safe on the road. Always be sure to check the weather and traffic report before you head out and if you don’t really need to go out in bad weather stay home and stay safe!
Winter Driving Tips:
- Avoid driving while you’re tired.
- Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
- If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
- Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface (wet, ice, sand).
- Always look and steer where you want to go.
- Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle.
- Accelerate and decelerate slowly.
- Know your brakes.
- Always make sure your vehicle is in peak operating condition by having it inspected by a Mercedes-Benz of Draper Service Technician. You can view Service Specials here.
We hope you have a happy holiday season and stay safe on these winter roads. Let us know if we can be of service. Currently, we have great winter service & parts specials
on tires and accessories!
Give us a call at (877) 248-5060 or come visit our dealership located at 530 South Lindon Park Drive, Lindon, Utah.